Workshop participants are asked to submit an abstract describing their current or planned Alzheimer’s disease research. This abstract is a summary of the information that will be used for the attendee’s 5 minute “Elevator Speech” introducing themselves, their research, and what/who has inspired them to pursue a career in Alzheimer’s disease research. Copies of this abstract will be shared with other workshop attendees.
Instructions for information to include In the submitted abstract:
- Abstract title
- Authors: Please list your name first, and your mentor’s name last.
- Affiliations: Please list your University/Institution(s) and Department(s).
- Abstract: 350 words maximum. Please do not include images, figures, or tables in your abstract.
- Keywords: three words maximum.
- Document Format: Microsoft Word, file extension saved in .docx. Please name the file with the first and last name of the workshop attendee (i.e. Last Name, First Name.docx).
- Page format: 8.5" X 11" letter format (please do not use A4 format).